Sunday, February 20, 2011

catching up with project 365

so i haven't been taking a picture a day like i'm supposed to but i want to have an image for each "day," so when i write "day," just think of it as "image." at the end of the year i should have 365.
day 47: "super crew! super crew!" i know this hand symbol was meant to be for Superman, but some of my coworkers and i have adopted it as our symbol for Super Crew, a group of coworkers that are awesome for various reasons, and that's all i'm going to say. 

day 48: fourthmeal. drinking two nights in a row (which is a LOT for me) requires consuming Taco Bell in the middle of the night. glorious supreme tacos. plus i think i do work for food! my paychecks seems to disappear as i eat my way through my days!!

day 49: i LOVE running down the Embarcadero on a sunny day! you get to exercise and people watch all at the same time. if you think people watching is weird then you're the one that's odd. i mean that's exactly what anthropology is all about.  everybody is different and it's interesting/intriguing seeing mannerisms, style, dogs and pups, laughter, etc. one of my favorite things to do is just take a walk by myself and roam around observing everything.

day 50: Bay Bridge

day 51: so on one of my runs down the Embarcadero, i thought i'd try and recreate a picture that i took about four years ago that i really liked. 

here is the original i took years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment