Thursday, August 18, 2011

50/50- a must see!!

i like to do random things. lucky for me my good friend Helen likes to invite me along to preview screenings of movies i've never heard about. free movies are my thing. i don't even care if i have no idea what the story involves. if it's free, why not kill a couple of hours being entertained? the worst that can happen is that the movie bites and i walk out.

so there's a movie coming out on sept 30 called 50/50 that i was fortunate enough to watch the other day. the storyline is simple. the gist is that Joseph Gordon Levitt's character finds out that he has cancer and the movie follows him through it. had this movie not been free, i may have never gone out of my way to see it, but now that i've seen it i can't stop thinking about it. it's the most awesome dramedy!  there is nothing that i didn't like about it. it is simple, heartfelt and comical. it had me laughing the whole time while still maintaining it's integrity with a serious focus on cancer. i want to do my part to spread the word about this movie. so please watch the trailer and go see it when it comes out. Joseph Gordon Levitt is sweet eye candy and Seth Rogan is funny as shit!


No comments:

Post a Comment