Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day 23, 24 and 25

day 23: we always want to be closer to nature, yet we are also the ones who keep ourselves out. 

day 24: walking on my favorite trail, you are almost always guaranteed to see deer. deer without heads is a different story. haha!

day 25: i cycled the Marin Century last August. that's 100 miles in six hours. now i know that time isn't considered fast by any means but still, cycling 100 miles in a day is a feat by my standards. my butt was sore and i vowed not to ride my bike for at least a month after that. that month turned into 4 months and today was the first day i got back on my bike. it was beautiful outside today and i couldn't think of a better way to spend my day. so i took my bike out and rode a glorious 28 miles. i hadn't realized how much i missed cycling. but this day reminded me how exhilarating it feels every time i ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment