Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rhea's Deli

korean steak sandwich

okay you all need to head to Rhea's Deli on Valencia and 20th like right now. you'll thank me later. don't ever tell me i never did anything for you.

you know how there's the whole korean taco kick going on? off of the top of my head in SF alone there is Kung Fu Tacos, Seoul on Wheels and Takorea. i'm sure you can find more korean tacos around town too. well every time i eat a korean taco i think to myself "this is great, but i wish i had some rice instead of this corn tortilla." uhhh well that tells me i'd rather be eating at a traditional korean bbq spot rather than having it all mexican fusioned. i thought a korean sandwich might have me feeling the same way but when i bit into the sandwich my mind went insane for a little bit! the sweet of the korean beef mixed with the spicy of the aioli and jalapenos, the salty of the sharp cheddar and the fantastic Acme bread was amazing! i would take korean beef in a Rhea's sandwich over korean beef with rice any day! SO good! get your hands on one quick! in fact, get your hands on two and save one for me. we'll go kick it at Dolores Park and eat these amazing sandwiches in silence. conversation can wait for after sandwich consumption.

you think i'm kidding.

but i'm not.

get me a sandwich!

it can be your "thank you" to me for introducing you to yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment