Thursday, February 3, 2011

getting Vegas ready

okay, Vegas is in exactly one month. time to buckle down. if you see me with any sweet thing in my hand, i give you permission to knock it out of my hands clear across the room without saying a word. go ahead. that means any type of dessert (pie, cake, cookies), candy (chocolate, sour patch kids) and pastries (chocolate croissants, muffins, etc.). hell let's extend this rule to anything fried or that has no good nutritional value also. you can just push my plate on to the floor. seriously, i encourage it! please withhold your reservations. and don't worry, i'll clean up the mess. you'll be doing me a favor!

2 comments:

  1. haaa don't speak too soon woman. it's going down in chinatown!...or else on sunday when i see you for chinese new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...when do you think our peoples will be ordering those little fried chicken drumettes again? i feel like we haven't had those in a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete