Tuesday, February 22, 2011

an interesting massage

so yesterday Stefan and i decided that we needed massages. we go to Chinese reflexology places because they are cheaper and those tiny women have deceptively strong hands. Wonderfoot is the name of the place we went to. man, the Chinese come up with some interesting names. and just because i act like a goof in my head i pronounce it vun-deer-fut because it's more fun! so we pay $39.99 for 30 min foot massage and 40 min body massage. awesome, no? [side note: i HATE feet with a passion. they are pretty gross to me. even the word freaks me out. so from here on out i'm going to refer to them as "podiatric extensions of the body." thanks in advance for understanding! haha] the first thing they do is dunk your podiatric extensions of the body in a bin of scalding hot water. even after i asked her to pour in some cold water my pod-extens were on FIRE!!

and this was my reaction:
i'm pretty sure my face stayed like that for about 10 minutes. i wondered if they'd be red the following day, but i can assure you they are not. most of the rest of the massage was fantastic, except for the part where she took my hair and pulled it enough that my scalp moved. i'm not even joking. she yanked my hair like four times. WTF! i have the thinnest hair in the world and i don't have much hair to spare, so i can't have b*tches just pulling it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment