Wednesday, May 8, 2013

he who knows me well...


...knows that i don't like flowers because i am then forced to clean a vase. and (in the voice of Sweet Brown) ain't nobody got time for that! i'm not huge on jewelry either. pretty much all i ever wear is the necklace that stays on me 24 hours a day. as i've said before, it's the little things that get me. because it's the little things that let you know that someone is really paying attention to who you are and the things you place value on. for some people it is the jewelry or the flowers. but for me, those specific things are lame and generic. for me, keeping our plans our plans is important. or coming with me to family dinner without hesitation. or actually caring how my day is...every day. or it could be sending me a giant box of my favorite popcorn while you're away in Beijing because you know i love it. and you know my roommate also loves it. so rather than fighting for the last bag of popcorn, you've supplied us with more than an ample amount (though the box says 79 servings, which in our reality is really 28 servings). so thanks so much for knowing me. like actually knowing me. =)

1 comment: