Friday, August 2, 2013

to all my friends....

to all my friends, old and new, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my support. for trying to lift my spirits and for letting me be someone who isn't my normal self. thank you for bringing me three scoops of varying flavors of ice cream from my favorite ice cream spot. thank you for coming to my house in five minutes flat from the moment you answered my call. thank you for sitting with me for hours when i finally fell asleep. thank you for knowing that even though i said i didn't need your dresses, you dropped them off anyway just in case i changed my mind, and that could bring me a temporary excitement. thank you for taking me to dinner and not caring if anybody sees you with that teary eyed girl. thank you for sharing your love life tragedies in exchange for my first real laugh. thank you for inviting me to your industry event and sharing your insight. thank you for letting me walk away  after you said something nice and knowing that i didn't mean to be rude. thank you for joining me for my favorite pizza. thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. thank you for the hugs. the words. the silence. the compliments. the understanding. the caring. you are all my greatest assets and i would be nowhere without you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment