Monday, July 29, 2013

Timing is everything

Timing is everything. and to me Timing has been a motherf*cking bitch. if you can't tell, i'm a little more than pissed at Timing. she has not been kind to me lately and i'm quite upset at the possibilities that could have been had Timing had her shit together. we haven't been getting along very well and i can't help but put some blame on her.

though to be fair, i have to say that in most aspects of my life Timing has actually been on my side. so i can't 100% be mad at Timing. it just seems she's been moody with me for a few years. plus, it's not actually everything. Timing weighs heavy in some cases but everything is also situational. and if you want to get philosophical, some say Time is an illusion anyway. 

who's to say? at the end of the day (there Time is again) and the journey through life, all things fall into place just the way they were meant to. "if it's not okay, it's not the end," right? right. 

2 comments:

  1. Exactly! It may not all make sense right now, but ultimately looking back I'm sure you'll think it all happened when it was supposed to. Promise!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that things fall apart so something better can fall in it's place!

    ReplyDelete