Sunday, July 17, 2011
when attending a bbq it's standard for people to bring the usual hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, potato salad or fruit salad but i wanted to bring something different. corn is in season, meaning it's sweet, fresh and cheap! everybody loves a good grilled corn, but to amp it up just a bit, i decided to turn them into elote. who can resist a buttery, creamy and cheesy grilled corn? if you haven't tried it yet, please make this soon! it's super easy and crazy delicious!
1. grill corn directly on the grill, out of the husk
2. slather all over with butter
3. slather all over with mayo
4. roll around in excessive amounts of cotija cheese
5. squirt lime juice all over