Saturday, March 3, 2012

63:365 hot pot!!

63:365 hot pot!!

today i went over to my parents place and my dad mentioned that he was going to hot pot with my grandma. with so. much. time. on my hands lately, i immediately jumped at the chance to join them. plus, i like my Pops and my Poh-poh so it was a win-win in every way possible. we went to The Pot's. before i go into how awesome it was, can i just say that that name makes no sense whatsoever. why is there an apostrophe? the Pot's what? what does the Pot have? oh, nothing? yeah, i thought so. anyway, this place is great. there are like ten different soup bases you can choose from and like 50 all you can eat items. many of the things they have here are not available at most hot pot places. things like bean curd skin (which sounds gross, but i love it) and shrimp balls, and even spam.  it's inexpensive, and you see mostly chinese people in there (a good sign).  i intend on bringing Marjie here soon because she is a lover of shabu but i'm not sure she's had the chinese version yet. and i wanna say that this place is about to become her favorite once she gets to try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment