Wednesday, March 7, 2012

67:365 my life

67:365 my life

if i had to choose one word to describe my life, it'd be "truth." i live my life void of dishonesty. often times i say things that people don't want to hear or could potentially be misconstrued as arrogant or crude but i know no other way. if you live your life by truths then you have to live with all of your decisions. if you make choices that are logical and non-egotistical, then you wouldn't fear the truth. am i right? i live and die by that word. i expect everybody that i respect to be honest with me and i hold people to what they say. when i am lied to, the value of the Liar depletes immensely in my eyes. it doesn't matter the how significant the matter either. any lies. there should be no need for falsities. people should own up to their actions and their words. the truth, folks. take that avenue.  life is awesomely simpler that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment