Saturday, January 14, 2012

13:365 4 drink maximum

13:365 4 drink maximum
lately when i drink, i've been drinking too much for my own good. so i devised a mechanism in which i would limit myself. write "1 2 3 4" on my hand and slash through a number each time i have a drink, then stop at four (a reasonable number). it sounded like a winning idea but i completely failed. by the end of the night my hand looked like this....

" 1 2 3 4 ! ! 5 6 7"
the two exclamation points were representative of jello shots. visibly my writing got worse as the night went on. i should definitely not have reached passed my knuckle with those numbers. oops!! the other hand is Muri's. she documented her night too. oh and she's the one to blame for going overboard. for certain! remind me to never drink with her again  firmly decline extra shots. haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment