tonight a friend and i were enjoying some tea leaf salad and other yums Burmese food at Mingalaba when suddenly the lights began to flicker. then eventually they went out completely. one irritating patron (there's always that one) found the need to turn on a flashing light via his iphone which displayed epilepsy causing strobe lighting to bounce around the room. after eating in the dark for ten minutes (nothing gets in the way of me and my food. the coordination from my hand to my mouth is pretty dead on from years of excess practice) they passed around tiny dishes with a single lit candle on it. this was our lighting for the next twenty minutes.