212:365 slutty brownie
vanilla bean ice cream and salted caramel additions make this the sluttiest brownie, right?
i present to you all a triple layered concoction of dessert insanity. chocolate chip cookies? love. reese's pb cups? love. brownies? love. i mean what's not to love? this is an intense amount of sugar for those days when you just feel like being a ridiculous glutton. i added vanilla bean ice cream and salted caramel just to make it extra outrageous. you guys know the website This Is Why You're Fat? this cookie/brownie concoction is meant for that site. i actually don't suggest anybody make this because if you do, i'd be responsible for inducing diabetes into your lives. and i don't like responsibility.
my friend: can we make these?
my friend: what kind of brownie mix and cookie mix should i buy?
me: oh hell no, i do NOT do boxed. we're doing this right.
chocolate chip cookie layer
reese's pb cups, pb oreos and pb easter eggs only bc we ran out of the other stuff. haha!
for cookie layer:
- 1/2 c unsalted butter at room temp
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c semi sweet chocolate chips
for brownie layer:
- 10 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 c white sugar
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c flour
for middle layer:
Reese's peanut butter cups or oreos to fill
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. line a 9x9 baking pan with foil and butter the foil
3. cookie layer: cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar. mix in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix until just evenly incorporated. stir in chocolate chip cookies.
4. evenly press cookie batter into the bottom of the baking dish
5. line cookie batter with Reese's or Oreos
6. brownie layer: melt butter in microwave. mix in cocoa powder and sugar. add salt, vanilla and eggs until fully combined. add flour and mix until just incorporated.
7. pour brownie batter over cookie/oreo layer and evenly distribute
8. bake for approx. 40 mins, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean
9. serve with ice cream
this is sure to put you in a diabetic coma