Friday, June 29, 2012

catching up on project 365

these images might be out of order because i have no idea what days i took what photos. but here they are!

170:365 the dainty gentleman
"the dainty gentleman" at Bi-rite is honey lavender ice cream with blood orange olive oil, hot fudge and sea salt. pretty good and inventive, but i'll stick to a banana split next time. or maybe i'll get that chocolaty goodness that's in the back. thaaaat was good!

171:365 f*ck i left my work shoes!
damnit i left my work shoes at home so i had to wear these red Toms. i had to roll up my scrub pants in order to avoid stepping all over them every moment of the night. i nearly transformed into a kung fu kicker that night.

172:365 Lindsay's birthday!
Lindsay got a super rich, extra delicious cake from Natasha (my future roomie) which was shared with our coworkers. happy first 29th birthday, Lindsay!

173:365 crashing the Gilead picnic
crashed Dex's work picnic because...well...why not? free food, drinks and entertainment? sign me up! remind me to never allow myself to let my hair turn white. hair dye for life, yo! but that perm is pretty much inevitable for chinese women once they hit the age of 63 so i may not be able to avoid that one. lol. just kidding, i'm definitely avoiding that fro.

haha! we asked the guy if we could make funny faces and he said "yeah if you wanna hold still for that long." needless to say, it was really awkward, but i love it!

174:365 just electricity

175:365 

176:365 treats from my locker buddy!
Natasha (yes, the same one. my future roomie) left an assload of candy for me and Muri in our shared locker. she showered us with reese's peanut butter cups, heath bars, and dark chocolate kisses. this is dangerous territory. diabetes status, here we come!

177:365 borrowing Tuki
i'm dog sitting Tuki for the week. before i became the person who fed him daily, he had no qualms about attempting to chomp my fingers off if he felt attitudy. but now he loves me. or maybe he's just pretending so that he gets fed.

178:365 lunching with this guy
brought Tuki to lunch with Jay and Dex because i would feel like a complete asshole if i left him at home all day long and then went to work for the rest of the day. i made sure to take him treats/toy shopping and to the dog park so he wouldn't get too bored with me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment