this Valentine's Day was spent at work. i figured that if i was going to have to go to work, i might as well bring some love with me. nobody doesn't love a good chocolate covered strawberry, so that morning i picked up 6lbs of giant fresh strawberries and went to town with a ton of chocolate.
people kept asking me how i made them, which baffles me because it's pretty much the easiest thing to make ever.
1. pour semisweet chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl
2. microwave on low power for one minute at a time, stirring after every minute
3. once completely melted, dip each strawberry in
4. place strawberries on parchment paper
5. place in fridge for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate hardens
--- i didn't have the time to sit around waiting for the chocolate to harden so i stuck them in the freezer for a few minutes and it did the trick.
---please, please, PLEASE dip the strawberries in nearly all the way. i can't stand a half dipped strawberry. that's complete bs to me!!
yeah that's right, i'm posting this pic again. i really dig this pic for some reason.