Tuesday, May 29, 2012

150:365 guess who bought a car



150:365 guess who bought a car

i traded in my old crap Civic for a brand new Civic! and before you knock me for not buying a "better," more expensive car (i'm talking to you, Tone!), know that i just want a car that gets me from point A to point B. my old Civic lasted me 14 years and 230,000 miles, so clearly Honda has treated me well regardless of how crappy i've treated it. plus, i wanted a car that was under 20k. 

i'm super happy with my choice. i promise to take better care of this car. i might actually end up washing it here and there and actually getting oil changes as often as i'm supposed to. we're gonna have a long life together!




getting dorky with it. because, why not?



the blooper shot


No comments:

Post a Comment